JOBS AT LANDMARK CENTRE
Licensed Property Manager
LMP Management Start Date: TBD
Licensed Property Manager
LMP Management Ltd. (LMP) is seeking a licensed Property Manager to oversee a residential portfolio. This dynamic position requires a customer (aka tenant) focused individual who enjoys handling diverse tenant requests and needs and can make a busy schedule look easy.
LMP manages for Al Stober Construction Ltd. (ASC) a family owned and operated, full-service property management and land Development Company that has been in Kelowna for the past 50 years. ASC has established a well-deserved reputation for being one of Okanagan’s leading property management companies. With a portfolio of over 30 carefully developed commercial and residential properties, their proven expertise includes property management, leasing, construction and project management.
Assisting with all on-site residential operations, the Property Manager ensures that all activities meet ASC service standards, are conducted in alignment with ASC values and comply with RECBC & Residential Tenancy Branch of BC. This is a full time position 8 am to 4pm Monday to Friday and availability for after hours on call and end of month weekend move ins and outs.
Responsibilities of position may include, but are not limited to:
- Managing tenant issues – handle complaints for the residential department, to deal efficiently and with professional attitude
- Assisting with Residential Repairs and Maintenance and dispatching trades accordingly
- Working with maintenance team to ensure that suites, common areas and grounds are maintained according to property objectives
- Internal office administration residential / commercial
- Ensuring leasing data is entered correctly into property management system
- Manage tribunal / arbitrations and small claims court proceedings, including; evidence preparation, review and submit documentation, attend hearings
- Contact with residential managers on daily / weekly basis to ensure and keep up to date
- Data entry, tracking rents, vacancy reporting
- Attending move in / outs, including completing documentation and lease signing
- As required, inspects suites, common areas and property to insure adherence to property standards
- Works to insure adherence to company safety standards, policies and procedures.
- Works with team to minimize expenditures, maximize revenues and adhere to budgeted cost parameters.
- Assist with all on-site operations of portfolio and ensure compliance
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- A current valid Property Management Representative Licence
- Valid & clean driving record
- 2-4 years’ experience as a Property Manager is ideal
- Experience working with Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Outstanding organizational / time management skills with the ability to handle a high volume of work in a fast paced and busy environment
- Superior communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent computer skills
- A professional and positive attitude
- The ability to adapt quickly to change
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to prioritize and multi-task in order to respond timely and meet deadlines
If you are motivated to help tenants, want to manage buildings please email your resume in for this great opportunity: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Registered Massage Therapist
Lighthouse Chiropractic Start Date: TBD
Lighthouse Health is a premiere health care facility in Kelowna BC. We are located in the
Landmark District; centrally located, with ample free parking for our patients.
We currently have 2 full time chiropractors and 1 full time RMT. We are looking for an additional
RMT that fits our vision and values. The position is available immediately.
No one individual profession (or person) makes up Lighthouse, we are dedicated to creating a
healing centre that truly meets and exceeds our patient’s needs. Our team works together to
create an environment that is patient focused and bigger than all of us.
Our administrative team is enthusiastic, well trained and motivated to help you build the practice
of your dreams.
In addition to clinical and operational excellence, our doctors have had experience mentoring
associates from a variety of natural professions over the past fifteen years. Our goal is to give
you every opportunity to succeed.
Lighthouse exists to increase the quality of health of our clients, consistently outperform current
clinical standards of practice and be the go to office in the Okanagan for wellness.
Our professionals operate with a level of integrity that is second to none. We are committed to
push ourselves and each other to be in the forefront of our chosen profession. Furthermore, we
do it joyfully and with passion.
If this description resonates with what you want for your life or for more information about this
exciting opportunity please contact Dr. Jenkins directly at email@example.com or call our
office at 250-870-9136.
Legal Administrative Assistant – Corporate/Commercial
Farris Vaughan Wills & Murphy LLP Start Date: Immediately
Farris Vaughan Wills & Murphy LLP invites applications for a full time Legal Administrative Assistant – Corporate/Commercial
The LAA will be responsible for all aspects of managing client and file information, including establishing and maintaining organizational systems to manage paper-flow; client contact; drafting and filing documents; billing and administrative tasks.
- Draft daily correspondence, document preparation, precedents, etc.
- File preparation, organization and management
- Maintaining an efficient file management and BF system
- Handle billings and client reminders
- Other general administrative and secretarial support services as required
- Responding to client inquiries and handling routine corporate tasks independently
- Exceptional organizational skills; the ability to function well under pressure; handle a high volume, fast pace and multiple assignments without sacrificing quality or attention to detail
- Strong document production skills and advanced level of proficiency in MS Office, including document management and comparison systems
- Meticulously detail oriented – excellent spelling, grammar and proof-reading skills
- Resilient, a strong sense of “team”, and an unwavering sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to communicate in a professional, mature and courteous manner.
- Ability to take initiative and think ahead.
- Keyboarding of at least 60 wpm.
- Flexibility to work overtime.
- 2 – 4 years of recent Corporate/Commercial experience
- Preference will be given to candidates who have completed an accredited Legal Administrative Assistant program
We are looking to fill this position immediately and invite you to forward a detailed resume, with references, in confidence, to Sandy Claggett, Office Administrator – firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Farris, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Gini's Salon International Start Date: Immediately
Gini’s Salon International is in search of an exceptional, stylish salon coordinator to complete our team. We are looking for someone who:
- has a solid knowledge of computers (Microsoft), POS and know your way around the social media realm.
- has a calm, respectful, pleasant disposition and discreet manner when addressing clients, answering phone calls and interacting with staff.
- is not prone to gossip of any kind.
- can multitask with ease… often you may have a phone call coming in, a client wanting to pay their bill and another waiting for a coffee, all at once!
- is a team player… for a salon coordinator, that means supporting our hairdressers by helping out if required.
Please send your resume to ginis.salon.com or email@example.com.