Proposed Job Tile:
Junior Interior Design & Auto CAD Technician
Proposed Job Type & Recipient:
Part-time (contract based) 15 to 20 hours / week
Proposed Job Duration:
Temporary 3 to 6 months
Proposed Job Pay:
$15.20 - $18.00/hour
Making it easier to Live, Work and Play in the Okanagan
E: email@example.com W: www.landmarkcentre.ca T: 250.763.2305
Date: April 22, 2021
This person is responsible for providing full support to the Leasing department at Stober Group, including short term leasing (storage, parking, and conference facilities), drafting of leasing documentation, liaising with internal departments and commercial tenants, and various administrative duties. This position would take ownership of tasks relating to move-in and move-outs within the 1,000,000 square foot commercial portfolio.
The Leasing Coordinator will be a detail oriented self-starter who enjoys building relationships with tenants and is comfortable making decisions that positively impact the organization.
The role is ultimately responsible to develop a culture and reputation for world-class tenant service in the Landmark District. Working with tenants to ensure problems are resolved in an efficient, timely and professional manner is expected.
· Five years’ experience within commercial real estate leasing or equivalent relevant experience
· Familiarity with legal documents, such as leases and contracts
· Strong Microsoft Office skills are essential
· Experience with accounting software is an asset
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Impeccable attention to detail
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
· Ability to effectively prioritize tasks
· Extremely organized
· Positive attitude is a must
Application deadline: 2021-05-07
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
Resumes should be emailed to Scott Wandler Director of Leasing firstname.lastname@example.org
The newest addition to the Landmark District is now accepting applications for tenants. Landmark 7 is a modern, 23-storey building with customizable office spaces starting as low as $16 per square foot to rent.