JOBS AT LANDMARK CENTRE
OHS / Office Administrator
Al Stober Construction Start Date: TBD
ASC is looking for an individual who has a passion for safety, organization and teamwork. This
role is anticipated to be solely focused on ASC’s OHS program for 6-12 months but then transition
to a part-time focus on safety with additional responsibilities supporting ASC in other aspects of
our construction and property management departments. Ideally, the candidate is certified in
OHS or is in the early stages of pursuing certification. Given that this position will lead to other
roles within our rapidly growing organization, candidates that are versatile, champion change and
have a strong impact and influence skills will be favoured.
We offer a competitive wage and benefit plan, including retirement planning.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
*Train employees on safety, company policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to
*Maintain the OHS manual and ensure compliance with all applicable safety
*Act as a source of information for employees with respect to safety issues/concerns.
*Participate in Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) inspections, providing inspectors with
appropriate documents and identifying safety measures.
*Provide a professional, responsive and customer focused service to colleagues across the organization, as well as
external customers for health and safety operations.
*Creation and administration of a health and safety management system.
*Complete administrative duties for health and safety meetings.
*Coordinate and book all safety-related training.– Monitor, track and trend safety performance measures
*Assess ongoing safety performance results to continually identify improvement opportunities and suggest corrective actions as required
to achieve safety goals and objectives.
*Assist with HS&E orientations as required.
*Assist with creating safety bulletins and alerts.
*Conduct office and shop inspections along with monitoring corrective actions required.
Construction Project Manager
Start Date: TBD
ASC Commercial Construction division is looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager for a new 23 story office tower development. The Project Manager’s job is to oversee the project from conception to completion. This position includes benefits, and a competitive salary. The successful applicant must have experience with commercial concrete tower construction.
* Completion of a construction, building technology diploma or engineering degree,
Gold Seal Constructor and or PMP designation or working toward it would be an asset
* Five plus years of commercial construction experience and project management
* Knowledgeable in building and construction
* Ability to lead the project and support the staff
* Great communicator that meets commitments
* Able to work with Microsoft Project, Outlook, Excel and Word
* Understanding fundamentals of contract administration
* Knowledge of OH&S regulations and related building codes is essential
* Demonstrate success in project delivery and execution of project management methods
* Highly effective negotiation, diplomatic and conflict resolutions skills
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Legal Administrative Assistant – Corporate/Commercial
Farris Vaughan Wills & Murphy LLP Start Date: Immediately
Farris Vaughan Wills & Murphy LLP invites applications for a full time Legal Administrative Assistant – Corporate/Commercial
The LAA will be responsible for all aspects of managing client and file information, including establishing and maintaining organizational systems to manage paper-flow; client contact; drafting and filing documents; billing and administrative tasks.
- Draft daily correspondence, document preparation, precedents, etc.
- File preparation, organization and management
- Maintaining an efficient file management and BF system
- Handle billings and client reminders
- Other general administrative and secretarial support services as required
- Responding to client inquiries and handling routine corporate tasks independently
- Exceptional organizational skills; the ability to function well under pressure; handle a high volume, fast pace and multiple assignments without sacrificing quality or attention to detail
- Strong document production skills and advanced level of proficiency in MS Office, including document management and comparison systems
- Meticulously detail oriented – excellent spelling, grammar and proof-reading skills
- Resilient, a strong sense of “team”, and an unwavering sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to communicate in a professional, mature and courteous manner.
- Ability to take initiative and think ahead.
- Keyboarding of at least 60 wpm.
- Flexibility to work overtime.
- 2 – 4 years of recent Corporate/Commercial experience
- Preference will be given to candidates who have completed an accredited Legal Administrative Assistant program
We are looking to fill this position immediately and invite you to forward a detailed resume, with references, in confidence, to Sandy Claggett, Office Administrator – firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Farris, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Gini's Salon International Start Date: Immediately
Gini’s Salon International is in search of an exceptional, stylish salon coordinator to complete our team. We are looking for someone who:
- has a solid knowledge of computers (Microsoft), POS and know your way around the social media realm.
- has a calm, respectful, pleasant disposition and discreet manner when addressing clients, answering phone calls and interacting with staff.
- is not prone to gossip of any kind.
- can multitask with ease… often you may have a phone call coming in, a client wanting to pay their bill and another waiting for a coffee, all at once!
- is a team player… for a salon coordinator, that means supporting our hairdressers by helping out if required.
Please send your resume to ginis.salon.com or email@example.com.