In The Works
There’s always something new happening at the Landmark Development.
As we reach out to our tenants and colleagues, we endeavour to stay on top of your concerns and input for site improvement. From traffic flow to access and landscaping, there’s always something in the works for improving the landscape and environment at Landmark Centre.
Have a concern or suggestion on how we may be able to improve the site? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Traffic Calming & Pedestrian Access Improvements include:
Dickson Road Crosswalk between Landmark 6 and Landmark 3,4 & 5
- new pedestrian crosswalk
- sidewalk bump outs on both side for traffic calming
- signage to alert vehicles of crosswalk
Dayton Road Sidewalk
- new sidewalk on Southside of Dayton from LM 6 to Springfield Road
- new right hand turning lane from Dayton onto Springfield
Coming soon projects at Landmark Village
- Sidewalk on Dickson from Bedford Avenue to Dunn Street
- New Crosswalk across Dayton Road from LM 6 to LM 2
- Improved public areas and green spaces at Landmark Village